Anyone try the 120ELDMs in their RAP?
#1
If so, what does the load info look like?

See so much shared data on ARs but haven't seen much on the RAP, much more info on the Howa mini.

Thanks
Reply
#2
So far my RAP G likes the 107 Sierra Match King, I have some 120's loaded but have not taken them to the range as it been raining and windy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13844[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#3
LtDan,

That's an awesome group!

I've gotten great groups with the 85gr Sierra, 100BTs and the Fed Fusions in RAP. I've tried the 120 ELDs in my AR and getting MOA groups so far but I know I can probably push them a little faster in my RAP.
Reply
#4
LtDan Wrote:So far my RAP G likes the 107 Sierra Match King, I have some 120's loaded but have not taken them to the range as it been raining and windy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13844[/ATTACH]

What load? When I had my RAP, I used 107's. and 8208. I dont remember the charge, but could shoot sub 1/2" 5 shot groups at 100 with them! I almost want to sell my 20" AR and get another ruger grendel, since I have a 12" ar grendel
Reply
#5
Jmccracken Wrote:What load? When I had my RAP, I used 107's. and 8208. I dont remember the charge, but could shoot sub 1/2" 5 shot groups at 100 with them! I almost want to sell my 20" AR and get another ruger grendel, since I have a 12" ar grendel

RAP Grendel, 107 SMK with 29.2 XBR 8208 Avg FPS 2594
Reply
#6
LtDan Wrote:RAP Grendel, 107 SMK with 29.2 XBR 8208 Avg FPS 2594

LtDan,

How far have you taken the 107s out to?

Thanks
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)