02-09-2019, 11:41 PM
I had a spare Bear Creek ARSEnal receiver and BCG laying around and so I decided to try the only barrel that Diamondback (DB) sells at its online store.
99 bucks
For a nitride 1:8 twist , threaded 5/8x24 with 11 degree crown midlength gas , .750 gas block barrel
I just shot about 20 rounds through it suppressed and with my 120 gr Gold Dot handloads and factory Hornady Black 123 gr ELD-M.
3 shot groups at .750
Good to Go guys for a 100 dollar barrel !!!
99 bucks
For a nitride 1:8 twist , threaded 5/8x24 with 11 degree crown midlength gas , .750 gas block barrel
I just shot about 20 rounds through it suppressed and with my 120 gr Gold Dot handloads and factory Hornady Black 123 gr ELD-M.
3 shot groups at .750
Good to Go guys for a 100 dollar barrel !!!

