05-20-2019, 09:05 PM
I just got this in my email:
|
The anticipation is killing me!!!
|
|
05-20-2019, 09:05 PM
I just got this in my email:
05-21-2019, 03:15 PM
Woohoo. Well, there ya go. Now, keep your order number ready. Are they still offering the lower for 99 bucks and the can for 430 with the order number?
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
05-21-2019, 05:24 PM
Lower is 200
05-21-2019, 05:25 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 09:36 PM by Forgottenben.)
Kswhitetails Wrote:Woohoo. Well, there ya go. Now, keep your order number ready. Are they still offering the lower for 99 bucks and the can for 430 with the order number?I havent decided if the can is worth it.
05-21-2019, 06:58 PM
Congratulations Texhill I ordered a day before you on 1/14 Order# 701158 and you received your tracking notice 2 days after I cancelled my order. I posted here that I had cancelled after being told they did not have the components and no idea when they would get them. I just didn’t have the time with my work schedule expanding to continue to waiting, I really needed that Upper in the specified time frame.
Good luck to you.
05-21-2019, 07:55 PM
My upper arrived at my work while I was at lunch. I went with the full assembly option, and it arrived in a hard case.
I'm sorry about the situation Bayouhunter. When I spoke to Brad with LaRue yesterday he gave me no indication that my upper would ship later in the day. His words to me were, "We are waiting on some parts from one of our suppliers, and they haven't been able to give us a definite date as to when they will arrive."
05-21-2019, 09:23 PM
Thanks Texhill no problem I’ve moved on I’m in the process of picking up a couple of lilja barrels and other parts. My work schedule puts me home in two weeks if my Relief is able to make it back on time, if not then it may be another delay of another 6 weeks. I will build my own equipment at that time. Price wise Ill spend a good bit more! Lol
05-21-2019, 09:40 PM
Bayouhunter1960 Wrote:Thanks Texhill no problem I’ve moved on I’m in the process of picking up a couple of lilja barrels and other parts. My work schedule puts me home in two weeks if my Relief is able to make it back on time, if not then it may be another delay of another 6 weeks. I will build my own equipment at that time. Price wise Ill spend a good bit more! Lol Tell you what. You come in and do my physical theropy and I will make crew change on time for you lmao. God I can't wait to get back out in the GOM.
05-21-2019, 11:24 PM
No thanks on the PT Company Doc run me ragged in 2013 when I was trying to get back. Then again in 2015 the Lady controlling that treadmill almost killed Me trying to get my Heart rate target to 180. If I wouldn’t have been holding on good she would have launched me into the hallway. Off topic I know. Good luck on getting back.
05-22-2019, 11:19 PM
Got the tracking number email today for my lower! UUGrrr ordered late December 2018 so just about 6 months lead time for an FDE. $99? Paid $199...
DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|