Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there such thing as a go Grendel me.
#1
I see all these go fund me stuff.i was just wondering if there was a go Glendel me to.I’m doing my first build and it’s defiantly a low budget build.it is pretty cool to build your own AR 15.im just getting started and already am enjoying it.so far I got my lower.then I got my lower parts kit installed.got my upper and so far I got the forward assist instaled.and I got my ejection port dust cover ordered.after that it will probably go in storage for a little while.until I can get the rest.but it is a fun project.and glad I joined this group.several have already helped me get my springs figured out in the lower.so thanks guys on the help.😊
Reply
#2
Nice, the group buy barrels are a really great deal.
Reply
#3
Bigs28 Wrote:Nice, the group buy barrels are a really great deal.

Yeah I seen them.and some bcg they had in the past.had some realy good deals.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)