I have the Moe+ on one of mine and love it. I also love Elfman SE trigger the price and value is Great. If your are looking for a foregrip the Magpul AFG is great.
11-12-2018, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 04:33 AM by GregP42.)
Ok, I have an Elftmann SE with the flat trigger ordered. The MOE + grip should be here in a few days too. Still haven't decided on a muzzle device for it. I just had to shoot it so I put it on my blackout lower and shot it this morning. I was able to ring the steel out to 300 yds no problem in the light rain we had this morning. Now I am really looking forward to finishing this build and getting paper targets up so I can shoot some groups.
Ended up with the curved trigger Elftmann SE, Seekings trigger guard, and tacfire ambitious saftey. It is supposed to only be in the mid 20's here tomorrow so I am not sure if I am going out even if it is my day off. I will try to get a picture of the finished product up soon.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out for your since I'm trying to do the same with a stripped PSA lower. If I can find that stock for an acceptable price and a side charging upper I'll be further along on my path. Thanks for sharing your build, I look forward to seeing the performance.
It is now finished except for the muzzle device. It shot well today, but it was raining and 40deg here so targets were just steel at 100 yds. I had no problems hitting it every time.
Ended up with the Elftmann SE curved trigger and it is working great.