Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bipod Recommendations
#21
After some additional research and review of the 2018 products, I decided to go with the new David Tubbs bipod. I was seriously looking at the Elite Iron Revolution as well but price and my shooting use cases did not seem like a good fit. Both of these systems appear to bring new innovation not seen before. Figured while I was pissing away money on carbon fiber barrels, why stop now?
Reply
#22
I vote for Atlas or GG&G .
Reply
#23
Already a done deal. Ready to go for what I hope will be a great day at the range tomorrow. 77 degrees and bright sunshine on tap! This thing is rock solid and with the ability to tension both pan and cant the way I like it is very, very nice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11226[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)