Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aero Precision is out with their new Grendel uppers.
#21
shooter545 Wrote:I bought the Larue UU and lower and love it. I have also used a bunch of Aero stuff for builds and love their stuff as well. This is a killer deal. I now have 4 6.5Gs but just ordered one of the 16" uppers anyway it was such a good deal. I have the BRD bad!!

No doubt Larue makes quality stuff and the UU kit is a great value. I just wish they offered more choices of handguards. Only keymod and max 13" length killed it for me. Bummer.
Reply
#22
StoneHendge Wrote:How did the Proof build go?

Here is a link, http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ing-update
Cliff
USN Ret., FPD Ret.

Dues Vult
Reply
#23
Just about 2 weeks!

Thats all it took for Aero Precision to sell out of their Grendel uppers.

16", 18", 20"?

M-lok or keymod, 12" or 15"?

Black or FDE?

Gone!

Not too shabby! Cool
Reply
#24
Harpoon1 Wrote:Just about 2 weeks!

Thats all it took for Aero Precision to sell out of their Grendel uppers.

They were having an 18% off sale for the Shot Show, so I jumped on a 20".

Shipped today Smile
Reply
#25
Calfed Wrote:They were having an 18% off sale for the Shot Show, so I jumped on a 20".

Shipped today Smile

How are you liking the 20" from Aero? I ordered one in FDE. Ships tomorrow.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)