Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel build
#1
I am doing a custom upper build. I am starting with an ASA side charge upper, Adams Arms piston system. I am also thinking about adding the DOLOS system so I can change out barrels quickly. What I am unsure of is which barrel to get. I have read a lot of comments on the barrels you guys have and am leaning towards the AA 16 inch fluted, but what about the Brownells 18 inch mid weight?
Reply
#2
Curious to see some feedback on the Faxons in 6.5G too if anyone here's used them yet. They've got a couple length and profile/weight options for you to look at. I've been extremely happy with the Faxon barrels I've used on a half-dozen .223 AR builds.

http://faxonfirearms.com/barrels/ar-15/6-5-grendel/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)