I posted this set of pictures over in my introduction. Someone in Socal who introduced me to this forum suggested I post the pics here also. Target is 400 yards. 20" barrel. I am a smith so I built this and turned the barrel etc.
|
My Grendel
|
|
04-02-2016, 03:09 AM
From that group, looks like you built it right and can drive it well.
04-02-2016, 03:52 AM
Gunn Wrote:I posted this set of pictures over in my introduction. Someone in Socal who introduced me to this forum suggested I post the pics here also. Target is 400 yards. 20" barrel. I am a smith so I built is and turned the barrel etc. Nicely done!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
04-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Can't argue with those results! Nice blaster.
04-03-2016, 06:17 PM
VERY nice shooting!! I once lived in the State of Jefferson!
UT ALII VIVANT !!!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

