Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1forVets midwest event June 4th at Impact Training Center

Eventbrite - Discover the Best Local Events & Things to Do

I and many of your fellow shooters will be there!

Bob from Templar will be there with full auto and suppressed, multicaliber fun for all.

Bring your own weapons and ammo, try others as well.

There will be a very good ratio of instructors to shooters, I will be on the precision/600yd line ( I better get practicing! )

There is so much to do and see, there will be a HALO jump and swoop by TEAM Persius personnel, there will be people of all ages and walks of life, please leave the politicians at home!.

We have Moms bringing their teens sons, we have many SOCOM and ex military personnel giving 100% effort out of their own pockets and hearts.

Please come on out, Disabled Veterans are free, Adults $100, under 18 is just $25!

There is nowhere I know of that would give this level of experience for the cost.

Camping is nearby, food will be provided at the lunch meal, as will be beverages.

If you feel like making a dish to pass, please do, this is a family event.

Please come out and show your support for the men and women who have given their blood in defense of our great country!

Thanks in advance, please register ASAP so we can get a good head count.

John or Bill, can you make this a temporary sticky until the day of the event?
  • MrSurgicalPrecision

Email me the info you want to share and I'll do a video for this. I have a lot of mid western viewers. It sounds like a great cause and I'll try to attend myself.

Comment

Eventbrite - Discover the Best Local Events & Things to Do

Please register now, do not delay

There will be no registrations allowed the day of the event, it will throw the schedule off for all.

We need to do the safety briefing at the same time for everyone, which is 09:00am

Fill out the waiver as well.

New student pricing for College/Grad students $50

I need a head count ASAP for supplies and other logistical support.

We also need a response to where you are coming from so that we can save fuel costs by coordinating ride sharing.

V/R

Randy

Comment

Let any of the jumpers or boys from Bragg know that if they want to ride along with my friend Bob Reynolds of Templar Consulting LLC, he is leaving Thursday night headed toward SDC/My house in Elgin.

Then going back to NC on Sunday morning.

Randy

Comment

Working...
        X