Precision Firearms discounted Matched Sets for $110 - very limited quantity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Precision Firearms discounted Matched Sets for $110 - very limited quantity!

Sale on Matched Upper and Lower sets. Absolutely no play between upper and lower! No Coupon Code Needed! $110 a Set! Limited Quantity at this price!

Samurai Forged Lower and Upper Matched Set These Matched Sets have absolutely no play. Comes with Dust Cover and Forward Assist. Specs: 7075 T6 Aluminum Forging Finished with mil-spec, hard-coat, black anodized Cerakote Colors available - Pictured is Black and Tungsten Gray Caliber Marking is Multi Feel Free to email list of additional parts if you need them. We can change or add to orders as needed. We are a FFL licensed manufacturer. This AR Lower can be sold to an individual – But will need to be transferred through your local FFL. Your FFL must contact us and we will ship to them. You must make the arrangements, but we will help the best we can. You must be able to pick-up and complete transaction through your local FFL. Your local FFL will charge you for this transfer (rates are normally in the $25-$40 range). You must be able to pass the required background check. DO NOT purchase if you cannot agree to this! Payment is due before rifle ships. You are responsible to know the laws in your area! All Return...
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

That is such a good deal. Thanks mark.

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

These are matched like a billet set for those that haven't ever held them in-hand.

I have a set on the way, as well as a 10.5" PF Grendel barrel for a new build to see how short we can go and still get predictable impacts at various distances.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Mark PM inbound.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

Mark put my name on 2 sets. Will place the order Monday when I can get my ffl guy to send you his ffl data.

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
            Warrior
            • Sep 2018

Yeah i sent an email about ffl data myself. I'll be getting one set too. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to order first then send info or vice versa

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
              Warrior
              • Sep 2018

One question though, I didn't get any kind of confirmation email when i made the order. Is that normal for PF? I've not ordered from there before and strikes me as strange. I did get charged though

Comment

• Bigs28
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2016

When i ordered my barrel i didn't get a confirmation but 3 weeks later the krieger arrived.

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2018

Good enough for me. Just thought it a touch odd cause I knew the email was right. Thanks

Comment

• Huckleberry75
                    Warrior
                    • Jun 2018

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
                    Sale on Matched Upper and Lower sets. Absolutely no play between upper and lower! No Coupon Code Needed! $110 a Set! Limited Quantity at this price!

https://www.precisionfirearms.com/m8...tched-set.html
                    Is the sale still on / price valid?

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2018

Doesn't look like it. But I got mine and they're pretty awesome! Glad I did it even if I didn't need to spend the money.

Comment

• BCHunter
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2018

I believe the sale ended 5/12.

I got my order In before and am eagerly waiting for my FFL to call.

Comment

• BCHunter
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2018

Just wanted to say thanks, to Mark this matched set is great, very tight. Will definitely buy these again. samuri set.jpg

Comment

• hill37
                            Warrior
                            • Apr 2017

Mark I don't know if you would be interested, but True Sporting Arms has 16" and 20" 243LBC chambered BHW unturned AR15 barrels for $35 each. Right they have 19 16" and 31 20".

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                              Chieftain
                              • Oct 2016

Paging thread -

Have you folks had a chance to build on your set yet? Any review thoughts? I ordered the BR special Sunday, wondering what to expect for barrel extension fit. It will be the second pistol lower in by house, and I'm wondering if I need to get my upper squaring tool back from a buddy. Thermal fit? Bedding? etc!
                              Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
                              X