• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHORT-N-SASSY
    Warrior
    • Apr 2013

Bill O'Reilly standing-up for the Second Amendment

The Press at odds with the American public http://video.foxnews.com/v/268071583...rican-public-/

Huh, interesting, Bill O'Reilly has been one of the few so-called conservative journalists to say that he favors bans on "high capacity" magazines and certain semi-autos (like AR-47s and AK-15s!).

I wouldn't consider this a complete conversion, maybe he just had a good day yesterday.

But generally speaking, on gun issues, I don't trust him to support us.

Comment

Originally posted by melensdad View Post
      Huh, interesting, Bill O'Reilly has been one of the few so-called conservative journalists to say that he favors bans on "high capacity" magazines and certain semi-autos (like AR-47s and AK-15s!).

I wouldn't consider this a complete conversion, maybe he just had a good day yesterday.

But generally speaking, on gun issues, I don't trust him to support us.
      I fully agree, he's one of those that doesn't like, need or understands guns or those of us that do. He is NOT one of us by any measure.

Comment

I heard his rant on his show after Sandy Hook. I don't think he's to be trusted. I think his loyalty swings whichever way the wind blows. IMHO

Comment

More like he is just another presstitute who knows who butters his bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
            More like he is just another presstitute who knows who butters his bread.
            Agreed. His true colors show when you look at his history as an investigative journalist. He said he wouldn't rest until he exposed the truth behind one of the most important events of the 20th Century, but has become deafeningly silent on it now that he hit the bigtimes with a Nationally-syndicated TV segment.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
              Warrior
              • Oct 2012

A guy that does not understand how tides or sunrise and sunset work?? 'Cmon?!?! Does it really matter what his politics are? The best thing that guy has ever done is soul-crush the myth that one necessarily gets a quality education because they have attended the Ivy Leagues.

Comment

Working...
              X