Journalism professor calls for military firing squads to be used against the NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalism professor calls for military firing squads to be used against the NRA

The basic BS that the left pushes. "We are not going to take your guns". We want sensible regulations (like they would allow that for abortion)"

His real self comes out when he was to use the force of government to kill gun owners, the NRA and radical rightwingers (ie libertarians).

Quote:
    Normally, I am a peaceable man, but in this case, I am willing to answer the call to defend the country. From them.

To turn the song lyric they so love to quote back on them, "We'll put a boot in your ---, it's the American way."

Except it won't be a boot. It'll be an M1A Abrams tank, supported by an F22 Raptor squadron with Hellfire missiles. Try treason on for size. See how that suits. And their assault arsenal and RPGs won't do them any good.
    End Quote

• flemdoug
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2013

If you have time, you should read through the comments. Some of the best, most intelligent comments I have ever read in response to liberal/progressive rants of this type.

Comment

• TheOTHERmaninblack
      Warrior
      • Apr 2011

Did I miss the flyer for the 7-11 RPG sale again?

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by TheOTHERmaninblack View Post
        Did I miss the flyer for the 7-11 RPG sale again?
        Must have, I picked up three on my last trip!

What a tool! Even the MSM is starting to make light of him!

Comment

Interesting to see in the comment section that the foaming professor describes every calm objection to his diatribe as a "threat."

Comment

These guys want to bless the rest of us with their vision of utopia.

Problem is that we don't and won't share that vision and it drives them nuts.

They love to engage in shouting matches and harsh rhetoric because those of us who really understand human nature know that tactic inevitably leads to violence, so we refrain from engaging them in that way. They think they've won the argument, then realize that an armed citizen can't be coerced with loud words and threats.

-- at that point the fear and panic sets in.

Comment

• rickOshay
              Warrior
              • Apr 2012

These guys want to bless the rest of us with their vision of utopia.
              It's too bad that the national debate about gun laws has not included any discussion about the intent of the 2nd Amendment. As JASmith points out, its more about "sharing visions" than about what the Constitution means.

This Professor (of Journalism) does not seem to grasp the two separate but related intents of the 2A - a well trained and equipped militia AND an individual right to arms. He seems to get the latter right to arms. Plus he seems to fall in step the Left's invented straw man 2A intent of hunting. There is complete silence on the purpose of a militia.

He views opposition to government as treason, and he seems to view opposition to the President as racism.

The Left does not seem to have much room for open debate - or the 1st Amendment for that matter. Witness the current action against the 1st Amendment in the AP wire taps and listing journalists as "co-conspirators".

And the IRS does appear to be launching Hellcats.

Comment

"Professor of Journalism"... well, that says it all doesn't it?

It would be a compliment to say that this person is just stupid. As well as the fools that pay (or their parents that pay for them) to sit and willfuly be fed by him.

Comment

Originally posted by bow shot View Post
                  "Professor of Journalism"... well, that says it all doesn't it?

It would be a compliment to say that this person is just stupid. As well as the fools that pay (or their parents that pay for them) to sit and willfuly be fed by him.
                  I bet he is really a Sociology professor (or grad student).

Comment

• TheOTHERmaninblack
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2011

What he is is a guy with a captive audience and delusions of grandeur dancing in his head. All else is redundant.

Comment

He's advocating terrorism...kinda like Bill Ayers, yet he doesn't have the stones, so he tries to brainwash useful idiots, at least one of whom will take him seriously and pull a Jared Laughner.

You would think a university screens people for mental illness, but they seem to draw it like a magnet in much of the staff.

Comment

• Michael
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2012

Liberal mental/emotional defectives run rampant on our institutions of higher brainwashing. They have no concept of how the world works, as most are career academics. I have to shower every time I come home from work…
                        I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
                        - Voltaire

Comment

• 62flint
                          Bloodstained
                          • Mar 2012

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Appears as of 12 hours prior to posting this he has a change of tune and now likes the NRA according to his facebook page ...... What a flip flopping idiot.
                          From reading his posts and responses he really must be a emotional, wayward idiot. maybe its just me but don't most liberals seem overly emotional with little back bone?

Comment

Could be he's off his meds, went through a manic stage, then crashed....it's common.

Comment

Yes, it is certainly possible that he is a bipolar nut, but he was given a platform in the media. Nuts are not usually allowed such platforms. It is also possible that he has a role to play. The gatekeepers of our minds do not only close gates to keep us from thinking about subjects inconvenient to the few groups who own the media; gatekeepers also open gates to encourage thoughts and actions that would otherwise be unthinkable. Prof. Swindell may simply play a bit part in encouraging the violence that may be used as a pretext to enact more iron-fisted control.

In that vein, a friend sent me this today:

Progressively more horrifying investigation of the control to which some are subjected:
                              Marilyn Monroe is possibly the most iconic figure in American culture and the most recognizable sex symbol of all times. However, behind Monroe's photogenic smile was a fragile individual who was exploited and subjected to

Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and

If Swindell was just some poor soul I bumped into on the street, I'd be willing to think he was simply an unmedicated nut, but he was given a media platform and his action has gone viral. Is he a lone nut or a vetted gatekeeper who opened the door to violence? We will never know for sure... until He separates the goats from the sheep.

Think "Problem, Reaction, Solution."
                              Last edited by Guest; 06-04-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X