Gun control bills that you have heard little about....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun control bills that you have heard little about....

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/02/de...#ixzz2PJLZGKaW

The big thing would be that the anti gun folks then would have the ability to sue not only the gun owners but go after manufacturers and even civil liberty organizations such as the NRA (or even the ACLU).

They could save themselves all the trouble of writing all those new bills if they just did one. Mandatory jail time if convicted of carrying or using a gun during a felony crime. No plea deals for ratting out your gang or let go due to prison overcrowding. Send them to the border and build a fence and sleep in tents. Good civic duty while rehabilitating. My kind of common sense gun laws.

Comment

Originally posted by jroger3 View Post
      They could save themselves all the trouble of writing all those new bills if they just did one. Mandatory jail time if convicted of carrying or using a gun during a felony crime. No plea deals for ratting out your gang or let go due to prison overcrowding. Send them to the border and build a fence and sleep in tents. Good civic duty while rehabilitating. My kind of common sense gun laws.
      While I understand your sentiment, I don't think we need any more gun laws. The laws already on the books that make illegal murder, manslaughter, robbery, reckless endangerment, and disturbing the peace pretty much have it covered.

Comment

Originally posted by ss355 View Post
        While I understand your sentiment, I don't think we need any more gun laws. The laws already on the books that make illegal murder, manslaughter, robbery, reckless endangerment, and disturbing the peace pretty much have it covered.

Zero tolerance for any more gun laws.

Roll 'em back to what was "on the books" in 1789.

Comment

Working...
        X