• Show
Clear All
  • BjornF16
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Update on Senate Bill 649

Gun Owners of America

"Unholy alliances" could become a concern
    Click here for a more technical explanation as to how this would occurOne Capitol Hill newspaper is now reporting that "Sen. Joe Manchin and the National Rifle Association are quietly engaged in private talks on a proposal to broaden background checks on purchasers of firearms." We hope this is not true, however you should be aware of this report and use whatever contacts you have to prevent this from happening. Be assured, you can rely on Gun Owners of America to never engage in any compromises!

ACTION: The strategy remains: We need to defeat this bill by filibustering and voting down the "motion to proceed" to S. 649. Please contact your senators and distribute this alert far and wide.

Click here to send your Senators a prewritten email.

Show up at their offices with a delegation during the congressional recess. Rally and conduct demonstrations and call-a-thons and writing campaigns. Know that the anti-gun Left will be doing the same.
    LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
    Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Thanks for the link - I used it to send one a minute ago!

Comment

• BjornF16
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

This was a GOA email update I posted here...please feel free to disseminate...WIDELY!
      LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
      Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• Hank Rearden
        Warrior
        • Jan 2013

I used it also.

Thanks

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Just got finished with mine!

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

I dunno, do you think the gov. can build enough jails, to house us all that won't give them up? The tax base will plummet, unenjoy-ploy ment will hit 40-50%, it would end up worse than 1929. I'm not as worried as 2 months ago. Well I don't worry much anyway-I'm keeping ALL of my items. Stand tall, email the politicians.

Comment

Working...
              X