These clowns aren't helping our cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These clowns aren't helping our cause

You would think people would be extra careful with all the press we're getting.

Officials say three people were wounded when gunfire erupted at a gun show at the North Carolina state fairgrounds.
  • adrenaline junkie

Its the lead story on cnns website and its not newsworthy. You're right , theyre making things worse and its stupidity. I wonder though, with all the different events going on, how many people had accidents or even died in their cars going to and from these events? That wouldnt make news though....

Comment

Notice in the Raleigh gun show story they used the wording "gunfire erupted". Which sounds like a gunfight to me at first.

The news folks aren't helping either, but of course we should never expect that.

Comment

Everyone should know and practice the four rules of gun safety and these things could never happen.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Yesterday as I stood in a 500 yard line for an hour to get into the Jacksonville gun show when somebody's gun went off behind me about 50-75 yards. No cops and no ambulance came so im pretty sure no one was hurt but jeezzzzzz what a bunch lame dumba$$es!

Comment

People are so complacent in their own safety as well as in ocent bystanders.

Comment

In a nation of a 1/3 billion people, statistics demand that every day there will be aberrant outliers. The media tribe long ago learned how to use aberrancies—and lies—to advance their agenda.

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADb3NyYlSA Only highly trained police and government agents should own guns. I wonder why this wasn't put all over the news.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
                  In a nation of a 1/3 billion people, statistics demand that every day there will be aberrant outliers. The media tribe long ago learned how to use aberrancies—and lies—to advance their agenda.
                  Fat tails is all folk pay attention to though...and no that was not a Kardashian joke. : /

Comment

• stanc
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2011

Happened to see a few minutes of Piers Morgan tonight. Newt Gingrich was on, and did a fairly good job of defending ownership and possession of AR15s. Then Newt agreed with Piers that automatic weapons should be banned...

Newt was followed by two "Gun Girls" -- a pair dipsy blonds from VA whose pitiful attempts to evade answering Piers' question on machine gun ownership made them look like they agreed with Newt.

Comment

Working...
                    X