Keep Our President Safe - Sign This Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Our President Safe - Sign This Petition

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them
    President Biden and Vice President Harris promised to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That’s what they’ve done.
  • Grendel-Gene

l already signed it!!!!

Comment

I signed it and put it on my facebook to give my liberal friends a chance to sign also.
      Bob

Comment

The White House has changed the rules(again). It now takes 100K signatures to get a response. We need to hurry!

Posted on FB.

Bob...let's see if FB bans us.
        Last edited by Guest; 01-18-2013, 09:11 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

I created an account just to sign it!

Comment

• Taylormade

Signed

Comment

Especially since the Secret Service can't be trusted to stay sober and uncompromisable from Colombian whores, or like when I was in D.C., and one of the female SS agents had lost her Sig at a bar while out drinking.

Clearly the President is surrounded by unsafe people who are armed to the teeth...and they have happy switches on their AR15's.

Comment

I'd sign it but I can't register from a foreign country. Anyone wanna help?

Comment

Originally posted by Dust View Post
                  I'd sign it but I can't register from a foreign country. Anyone wanna help?
                  The last thing you want is to be accused of cheating on a thing like this. It just gives the enemy more ammo. The Governor of New Mexico was called on the carpet Friday because she signed an absentee ballot for her husband who was somehow indisposed. That's front page news for a Republican Governor in a commie leaning state.

Comment

• Butterbean
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

Done.
                    Lifetime: NRA, GOA, 2AF

Comment

I'll give the helper my info, and I am a US Citizen, just not in the country.

Comment

Working...
                      X