Eliminating all doubt ~ my cigar shop is NOT a "Gun Free Zone"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminating all doubt ~ my cigar shop is NOT a "Gun Free Zone"

The UPS man and his big brown truck just brought me a new present. Its a new sign for the cigar lounge. I'll install it tomorrow! The only problem is that the sign is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, still, it sends a big message.

Originally posted by melensdad View Post
    The UPS man and his big brown truck just brought me a new present. Its a new sign for the cigar lounge. I'll install it tomorrow! The only problem is that the sign is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, still, it sends a big message.

OUTSTANDING!!!

I like another sign I read

Warning
    Tresspasser will be shot on sight

Surviviors will be shot again

Comment

Originally posted by rushmc View Post
      OUTSTANDING!!!

I like another sign I read

Warning
      Tresspasser will be shot on sight

Surviviors will be shot again
      Well being a 'friendly' business I wanted to send a 'friendly' message.

We actually host "Open Carry" nights at the cigar lounge on a pretty regular basis for my shooting group so the place is known in the area as a carry friendly location. Its not uncommon for there to be parking lot deals going on between customers and "show & tell" when people bring in new guns that they just picked up from one of the local FFLs.

Comment

• Taylormade

Very cool

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Nice, I bet I know where the anti gun lib's would run to if there was a shooting in your neighborhood.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Originally posted by melensdad View Post

I'd love to shoot the sh*t (figuratively speaking of course) with you while smoking a Romeo and Julietta or Macanudo M-dad.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
              Chieftain
              • May 2012

where can i get one of those signs and where in Indiana is your shop located
              Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Fantastic! I'd deal with getting screamed at by the wife and go sit down for a stogie & a beer just because of the sign. A++

Comment

My cigar lounge is located in Schererville, Indiana and does business as the 1101 Cigar Lounge but if you want to look it up in the phone book its under Pit Stop Smoke Shop or Pit Stop's 1101 Cigar Lounge. Its about an hour southeast of Chicago, IL, but on the sane side of the state line! I opened the store when I retired from business as a hobby and its become the hang out for my shooting buddies too.

The signs are available at Compliance Signs => http://safety-signs.compliancesigns....me+on+premises

Comment

• BjornF16
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by bdevr View Post
                    Fantastic! I'd deal with getting screamed at by the wife and go sit down for a stogie & a beer just because of the sign. A++
                    +1...road trip to Schereville, Indiana for Grendel shoot then Stogie smoke out!
                    LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                    Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                      Chieftain
                      • May 2012

thanks for the sign site, unfortunately your shop isn't quite in my path of travels but here is what i would have worn if i could make it to one of your open carry nights its my gun nut trump card

Comment

• bwaites
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
                        thanks for the sign site, unfortunately your shop isn't quite in my path of travels but here is what i would have worn if i could make it to one of your open carry nights its my gun nut trump card

I'll bite, what is that? !!

Comment

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                          Han Solo's blaster

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                            Chieftain
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                            mateba unica 6 auto revolver

its a semi automatic 44 mag revolver made in italy not many of them made it over to the states they are pretty rare it draws a crowd when it shoot it at the range i don't shoot it much any more as parts are non existent ant its value has went up about 500% since i bought it

Comment

Working...
                            X