Add Dick's Sporting Goods to retailers ceasing sale of rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deer Hunter

The Lamestream media are State sponsored propoganda media outlets now, even Fox. Rupert Murdoch has even come out against us. Well Rupert as my favorite comedian Richard Pryor said back in the 80's to Bill Cosby. Why dont you Have a Coke and a smile and shut the f**k up!

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Yeah, I've been screaming at Fox even more than normal lately. I've pretty much given up on them, and mostly watch the "Blaze" now.

Funny thing: CTD was running a ton of commercials advertising guns on the Blaze before this happened. I bet they stop advertising now....LOL

For anyone not knowing about the "Blaze" channel---- It's Glenn Beck's new network on the internet (via Roku and other means), and also on Dish network on channel 212. I watch it on Dish, and love it. They are just starting new, so they don't have tons of polish, but they are getting better every day. They are actually defending us (unlike Fox), and most folks here would like their stuff. "Wilkow!" is awesome!
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Working...
      X