Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deer Hunter

Originally posted by Grendel-Gene View Post
    Deer Hunter, tbe sad truth is that " gun control" has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with CONTROL!!!!!!
    No doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Hunter View Post
      Ive noticed that nobodys brought this up here and maybe Politics is taboo as well but am I the only one here that feels personally insulted by this little weasel and pompous Prick from England (Bob Costas & Piers Morgan) preaching on the evils of we EVIL GUN OWNERS? Im just a litle tired of being the whipping boy for the Dems and their news media as they wage open war on our rights. I guess Alcohol and pills and arrogance brought on by the NFL had nothing to do with it. What if he had stabbed her wth a pencil six times instead of shooting her six times with a gun. Would they then be calling for the outlawing of pencils.
      I rather found some satisfaction when the late Charlton Heston mentioned that he turned down requests from his anti-gun acquaintances for loaner guns during the LA riots. Maybe Costas and Morgan will have similar occasions to be very unprotected and frightened during some very ugly times.
      Last edited by Guest; 12-13-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X