• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by keystone183 View Post
    I think you just don't like my answer! Or don't understand.

There IS NO 'THEN WHAT'. I have presented my opinion. Do with it what you like!!!!

The weather in Texas in the summer is too hot. THEN WHAT! What shall I suggest you do about it?

Lets try another exercise..... President Trump is from New York. Is that trashing him?
    When getting to the meat of the subject, you bale. Your opinion was just bitching and moaning about President Trump with zero solutions or suggestions. This is what the problem with many people today. Reminds me of a girl who was raped in our city, "and the left leaning people came together" to hold a candlelight vigil to show awareness and support for rape victims. The problem is, it solved nothing. Educating young girls about situational awareness, walking with a group at night, self defence, or God for bid, carry concealed was no where to be seen. The reason there is no solutions or suggestions is because it doesn't fit the leftist agenda of victim mentality and the need for a big brother government. Is this your reasoning or is it something else?? Discussing your opinion on Trumps anti gun agenda is fine, but refusing to give an alternative to Trump or the point of it being your main emphasis points to a different motive. So once again, how does trashing Trump strengthen our 2ndA rights when the alternative is 2ndA suicide??

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by stanc View Post
      :c

How in your mind does citing Trump's long history of anti-2A statements and actions equate to "trashing" him?

Yeah? How do you feel when Trump makes comments such as, "I like taking the guns early... Take the guns first, go through due process second."
      Nothing wrong with it Stan. So what is your alternative solutions, other than supporting President Trump?? At this time do we support Trump or magnify his faults to help the left defeat him?? What are your solutions???

Comment

• keystone183
        Warrior
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by montana View Post
        When getting to the meat of the subject, you bale. Your opinion was just bitching and moaning about President Trump with zero solutions or suggestions. This is what the problem with many people today. Reminds me of a girl who was raped in our city, "and the left leaning people came together" to hold a candlelight vigil to show awareness and support for rape victims. The problem is, it solved nothing. Educating young girls about situational awareness, walking with a group at night, self defence, or God for bid, carry concealed was no where to be seen. The reason there is no solutions or suggestions is because it doesn't fit the leftist agenda of victim mentality and the need for a big brother government. Is this your reasoning or is it something else?? Discussing your opinion on Trumps anti gun agenda is fine, but refusing to give an alternative to Trump or the point of it being your main emphasis points to a different motive. So once again, how does trashing Trump strengthen our 2ndA rights when the alternative is 2ndA suicide??
        You are attempting to make something that isn't there. There will be no solutions from me or anyone else in this forum. So i guess we can shut it down? I mean seriously. NO ONE here, for trump, against trump, apathetic to trump, is going to do A THING to solve any (although i'm not even sure what the problem you're currently looking to solve is) of the problems we have currently. Period. Now what?

But, as a feeble attempt placate you......... Knowledge is power. So having a good grasp of the stance of not only your enemies, but your allies as well, can only help you. And as i posited earlier... i'm not convinced the alternative is '2a suicide'. But we could certainly have that discussion....

ETA....Also, you failed to answer MY question....

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

.. i'm not convinced the alternative is '2a suicide'. But we could certainly have that discussion....

ETA....Also, you failed to answer MY question....
          So what alternative is that?? What question did I fail to answer?? Are you a leftist supporter??
          Last edited by montana; 02-06-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• keystone183
            Warrior
            • Mar 2013

A democratic president. At least i assume that is the alternative you were talking about. I dunno...

Its in my post. You ignored it...

ETA....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
            Last edited by keystone183; 02-06-2020, 09:26 PM. Reason: You have got to be kidding

Comment

• montana
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2011

A democratic president. At least i assume that is the alternative you were talking about. I dunno...

Its in my post. You ignored it...

ETA....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
              What are you getting at?? Are you a supporter of a leftist, "any democrat candidate" for president??

Comment

• keystone183
                Warrior
                • Mar 2013

You answer mine and i'll be happy to answer yours!

Comment

• montana
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2011

You answer mine and i'll be happy to answer yours!
                  Answer what??

Comment

• keystone183
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2013

Good lord.......

Donald Trump is from New York. Is that trashing him?

Comment

• montana
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Good lord.......

Donald Trump is from New York. Is that trashing him?
                      No, what ever the point that was.

Comment

• keystone183
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2013

No, what ever the point that was.
                        Then why is pointing out his anti 2a actions or words?

And the answer to yours is no.

Comment

• montana
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2011

Then why is pointing out his anti 2a actions or words?

And the answer to yours is no.
                          OK, you are now making less sense than you were before. This was already addressed if your memory is failing:

(We all know President Trump is not perfect, we got that. Repeat we got that! So how does trashing Trump strengthen our 2ndA rights when the alternative is 2ndA suicide??)

Now you want to play games, pathetic. Have a good night.

Comment

• stanc
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by stanc
                            How do you feel when Trump makes comments such as, "I like taking the guns early... Take the guns first, go through due process second."
                            Nothing wrong with it Stan.
                            You see nothing wrong with confiscating a person's guns without due process??? Wow. Are you a leftist?

What are your solutions???
                            My solutions to what problems?

i'm not convinced the alternative is '2a suicide'.
                            Concur.

Also, you failed to answer MY question....
                            Yeah, he didn't answer my question, either.

Comment

• keystone183
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2013

OK, you are now making less sense than you were before. This was already addressed if your memory is failing:

(We all know President Trump is not perfect, we got that. Repeat we got that! So how does trashing Trump strengthen our 2ndA rights when the alternative is 2ndA suicide??)

Now you want to play games, pathetic. Have a good night.
                              I always thought you were pretty logical and rational montana. Too bad. Good night!

Comment

• lazyengineer
                                Chieftain
                                • Feb 2019

Originally posted by stanc View Post

So, you're in favor of "reasonable" gun control legislation?
                                While engaging with Stanc is usually a bad move; since text is picked apart for contrarian purposes - I will respond with: are you in favor of vending machines with no-questions asked rocket launchers, nerve gas, and machine guns?

I'm not. There's a balance.

So yes, I very much am in favor of "reasonable" legislation that regulations access to leathality amplification systems. My definition of "reasonable" is very different then the Democrats definition of "reasonable". Indeed, we've already exceeded much of what I define as "reasonable". I'm probably pretty close to your definition of "reasonable"; but maybe not; depending on how you answer the above.
                                4x P100

Comment

Working...
                                X