Clear All
  • stanc
    Banned
    • Apr 2011

West Virginia 2A Bill

• 1075 tech
    Warrior
    • Apr 2015

WV passed a resolution last week to accept any county from VA that wished to join the state. Maybe this will give them some incentive.

Comment

• Cheyenne Bodie
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2020

I live in Clarke, would love to join WV.

Comment

• Wheelhorse
        Warrior
        • May 2014

Each time another part of the country falls to the communist liberals, I hear of people leaving for a more 2A friendly place.
        What bothers me about this plan is, where do we go when there is nowhere left to flee to?

Comment

• Cheyenne Bodie
          Unwashed
          • Jan 2020

Very true, Wheelhorse. Truth be told, I'm sticking around till the next election. If we can't change things here in VA after that I'll pull up stakes and jump the WV border, was heading there anyway once my family here in VA passes on.

It's not even about just the 2A, the Democrat politicians are doing a full-court press of lunacy. We're going to have to pick out the RINOs and repeal a ton of stuff to make VA compelling for me in the long run. There are a lot of reasons I don't like VA in contrast to WV— taxes through the roof being a big one. The social and rights-infringing legislation is just the current struggle in my eyes. I've been born and raised here, but the only reason I'm staying now is due to principle. It's a political war on a culture, and it's sickening, but it needs to be repelled here in Old Dominion so it won't domino effect the whole country. I'd like to move to WV with VA being a comfortable place for patriots and upstanding folks, not like an infection waiting to follow me.

I think the next major fight will be funding VCDL to file injunctions and fight these laws in court, most of it wouldn't hold up for a second under the eyes of a fair judge. Whether we can get that funding and fair judges is a bigger concern than redrawing state lines like a bunch of turncoats.

Comment

Working...
          X