No. You've taken enough away from us already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

No. You've taken enough away from us already.

To those who would say that we need more gun control legislation:

No. You have disarmed us enough already.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

Amen Brother

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

+1 There is nothing more that needs to be said, well put ! I couldn't agree more!
      Last edited by montana; 08-04-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• grayfox
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2017

Amen and Amen!!
        I've been pondering, what would a 2Amendmt monitoring patrol look like if I could design one...
        Got some ideas but still thinking. More to come.
        "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by stanc
          Nice rant. Entertaining, but 99.9% is on topics other than the 2A...
          Re read the first sentence and tell me that again. And be serious Stank. The subject matter is not mutually exclusive.
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• bpgast
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2019

Agreed Sir! Barely recognize our own state with whats in Topeka now.

Comment

• bakabone25
              Warrior
              • Dec 2016

+1 Very well said

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by stanc
                What is a "2Amendmt monitoring patrol"?
                He did say; "More to come..."
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Growler
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2019

What value does stirring the pot, sarcasm, and condescension add to any discussion?

Considering the common theme of liberty, the OP’s statements are 100% consistent with this topic. Essential liberties don’t exist in isolation, they are interconnected. The Bill of Rights didn’t bestow natural born rights onto us. Instead, the purpose was to remind government of its limits and to decisively establish those limits. Have we forgotten?
                  Last edited by Growler; 08-05-2019, 04:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                    Chieftain
                    • Oct 2016

Stan, allow me to ask a question. Why the simple yet consistent and seemingly permanent tone in your posts here? I haven’t read everything, but I’ve read enough to see this is a forum you peruse and post in regularly. Are you attempting in a passive aggressive way to challenge the thoughts and encourage the improvement of the clarity of the writing of those that post here?

You can say whatever you wish, this is America. Last time I checked, the law was clear enough to protect that right.

I think most folks that take the bait are insulted by your tone, though that only seems to spur you on. While most of the time you’re technically correct, which is the only important part to you, there are times where your insinuations are rude at best.

We’re you picked on for being factually wrong at some point? Did/do you work for a legal think tank?

Say whatever you want about my post. It doesn’t bother me. What I find interesting is your continued insistence on throwing your weight into threads that are intended for discussion and wind up getting them closed or locked because they wind up becoming pointless and rude.

Be right. Win. But be alone in the end. It’s almost as though this is your goal. The fact is that in my mind these points you claim have nothing to do with the 2a, are in fact perfect examples of why I will always fight to keep them from revoking my right to keep and bear arms. Because they are illustrative of the mindset of those that want to take it from me; From us. And because of that listing them seemed a good way to pint out that I say no you can’t have my 2a for a reason.

You’re right, I don’t list in every sentence the way I believe they’re related. I think I kind of hoped the reader could connect those dots themselves. And I know for certain that you can. And did. And do.

Love ya man, keep the faith. Good night.

Comment

• 41bear
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2017

Gun free zones, ie soft targets thanks to Joe Biden, have opened the door to the crazies. Like rape it's not about guns it's about control and the left wants it all. Fence sitters, a group that loves to incite yet offer on real answers, only add to the problem.

Realistically, with over 300 million guns in play, how would the left really eliminate them all? One only needs to look at Chicago, NYC, and other Democratic controlled areas to see their results.
                      "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                        Stan, allow me to ask a question. Why the simple yet consistent and seemingly permanent tone in your posts here? I haven’t read everything, but I’ve read enough to see this is a forum you peruse and post in regularly. Are you attempting in a passive aggressive way to challenge the thoughts and encourage the improvement of the clarity of the writing of those that post here?

You can say whatever you wish, this is America. Last time I checked, the law was clear enough to protect that right.

I think most folks that take the bait are insulted by your tone, though that only seems to spur you on. While most of the time you’re technically correct, which is the only important part to you, there are times where your insinuations are rude at best.

We’re you picked on for being factually wrong at some point? Did/do you work for a legal think tank?

Say whatever you want about my post. It doesn’t bother me. What I find interesting is your continued insistence on throwing your weight into threads that are intended for discussion and wind up getting them closed or locked because they wind up becoming pointless and rude.

Be right. Win. But be alone in the end. It’s almost as though this is your goal. The fact is that in my mind these points you claim have nothing to do with the 2a, are in fact perfect examples of why I will always fight to keep them from revoking my right to keep and bear arms. Because they are illustrative of the mindset of those that want to take it from me; From us. And because of that listing them seemed a good way to pint out that I say no you can’t have my 2a for a reason.

You’re right, I don’t list in every sentence the way I believe they’re related. I think I kind of hoped the reader could connect those dots themselves. And I know for certain that you can. And did. And do.

Love ya man, keep the faith. Good night.
                        It sesms you’ve struck a nerve, kswt. He’s deleted all of his posts from the thread.
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• LR1955
                          Super Moderator
                          • Mar 2011

Guys:

Stan does not believe in God. You fellows talk about freedom all the time. He is free to believe or not believe.

If you want to start an argument with him about it, it will end up with me locking another 2A thread.

LR55

Comment

• grayfox
                            Chieftain
                            • Jan 2017

point well taken and for that I agree. However, it is also fair to say one should not pick arguments with those who do believe in God either. This freedom and respect should work both ways. Even one who does not believe could conceivably agree to disagree and leave that part of the discussion at that...
                            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• StoneHendge
                              Chieftain
                              • May 2016

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Working...
                              X