Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Death by all rifles FBI

• Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

That is hilarious! Even when the media tries to get it right, they get it wrong. The picture is of pistols, not rifles.

As for the trend, it has been that way for years.
    Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
      Warrior
      • Nov 2015

That'll just aggravate the Democrats.
      If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• Bigs28
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2016

It's been that way every year.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

It's pretty sad that such a populous Nation such as the US can't even cough up more rifle deaths each year.

I'm not an advocate for rampant murder, but I mean, give me a break. Out of 328,006,935 people, with untold millions of death-distributing assault rifles in the hands of anyone that wants one, we only have....

406 deaths by rifles?

We also know that suicides account for 2/3 of all firearms deaths. I wonder what portion of those are rifles.

406 deaths by rifle seems insanely small for a Nation of 328 million souls. 406 / 328,006,935 = 0.0000012
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Popeye212
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2018

But..But..That doesn't include the high capacity self loading clips. Nor the military assault automatic AR's you can buy at any gunstore.....

Comment

• jhoyda
              Bloodstained
              • Aug 2017

Comment

• Sticks
                Chieftain
                • Dec 2016

But if it saves just one life.....
                Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Sturmgewehr
                  Bloodstained
                  • Oct 2018

CDC has a query tool anyone can use to search their database.
                  You can break it down by state, county, suicide or not etc.
                  John Lott had article about the majority of homicides being in specific counties.
                  I ran through it for Texas and the large portion were in 3 counties. - that can be broken down further to specific areas by block with more research from Lotts' article.
                  90% ish homocides are from relatively small areas of the US. Hence some whom have never been to a less well off neighborhood don't see the need.
                  When you remove suicide from the numbers and then break it down by state. The numbers get pretty small based on total population...
                  Obvious of course but the actual numbers were smaller than I expected.
                  Last edited by Sturmgewehr; 01-30-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Sturm,,Mostly drug related shooting- deaths. Educate the population, get the drugs out of the picture, it all adds up to a -decent area.

Most shots fired at other humans are pistol related. Most are related to above sentence.

It's ridiculous that the media uses any crap data that they can find. I think the NRA could hop in a bit more- maybe send out less mailings per week., to save cash, for alerting the population

about this issue. We as people can find a hundred ways to kill another,,,, yet only , maybe 1 other way to negotiate a deal to get along peacefully. Tronald Duump has been no help.
                    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-30-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X