• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
    Jeff Bezos is the 100% owner of the leftist ragsheet Washington Post.

It should also be noted that Carlos Slim, the richest man in Mexico who has an extremely vested interest in maintaining the status quo, is a major stakeholder in the New York Times. Mr. Slim's cartels would benefit greatly from "common sense gun control" since they would likely gain control of gun running across our porous southern border.
    Thanks for the info. And yes I have bought a bit of gun related items from Amazon. I try to avoid it but some items were more cost effective going through them. Not worth it now

Comment

• Shadow Knows
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2018

For the love of Pete what the heck is an assault weapon? To snowflakes my vocabulary is an assault weapon.

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Much ado about nothing.

If the list includes new items, they aren’t things I’ve typically shopped amazon for, in the first place. As for the bulk of the list, it has been that way for as long as I know, and I understand the notion that I cannot get combat boots in a Victoria Secrets.
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• stanc
          Banned
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Shadow Knows View Post
          For the love of Pete what the heck is an assault weapon?
          Amazon sells books on the subject.

Plus, there was the Rifleman's Assault Weapon developed in the late 1970s: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmf...pon-raw.13190/

And the Marines have the Shoulder-launched Multi-purpose Assault Weapon.

Last edited by stanc; 05-12-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• montana
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Shadow Knows View Post
            For the love of Pete what the heck is an assault weapon? To snowflakes my vocabulary is an assault weapon.
            It is a play on words created by the anti gun crowd when they needed an evil sounding term to ban a certain class of firearms that had only cosmetic features they disliked. Technically they are semi auto rifles that don't have a select fire feature. It is an ominous sounding term to scare ignorant people into supporting firearm bans or sell firearm rags, "as Stan has pointed out" to feed small egos in the firearm community. People can dismiss what amazon is doing, but they are, "stopping the sale of perfectly legal products from their business" which does have a social effect of demonizing the right to bear arms. I'm rather shocked pro gun people down play such actions. I guess some frogs feel the heat rising in the pot more than others.
            If you don't think this is a war against your gun rights, then you really don't deserve to have them. https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...control-issues
            Last edited by montana; 05-12-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Drift
              Warrior
              • Nov 2014

I buy almost nothing from Amazon. It's been very difficult for me to find anything that I want in their marketplace. Most of my discretionary spending goes to places that sell what Amazon bans.

Comment

• Popeye212
                Chieftain
                • Jan 2018

I have seen some those items on that list on sale there. Fear not there will be not more posts of this nature. Not worth the thrashing. Somebody remove the OP please.

Comment

Working...
                X