Who killed Parklands kids? Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel blames the NRA at CCN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterD
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

Who killed Parklands kids? Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel blames the NRA at CCN

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel blames the NRA at CCN pretend town hall debate.

• montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by PeterD View Post
    Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel blames the NRA at CCN pretend town hall debate.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/gov...ur-kids-again/
    I wonder why tar and feathers comes to mind. These are the kind of people who should be pushing a broom, not holding positions of power.

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

Don't forget he was Hillary's choice to head up the FBI... it's times like this when you wish that such studied incompetence could be punished as accessories to the crime.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

He has to do everything that he can to take attention away from his own staff who demonstrated such a level of cowardice that they should be jailed!

Comment

• Popeye212
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2018

What john said he's got to deflect away and cover what he was doing before, during and after the shooting. Strange how only bits and pieces get out and quickly buried and attention diverted elswhere.

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2018

Just take Las Vegas for example, the largest mass shooting in the United States. Nothing is heard about that any more at all. Very, very little was explained after the fact. The whole investigation stinks of dead fish. If there is not some kind of cover up going on there I'll eat my hat. The liberal media is hiding something that they do not want to get out. If it fit their anti gun agenda they would be all over it. CNN every day.

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
              Don't forget he was Hillary's choice to head up the FBI... it's times like this when you wish that such studied incompetence could be punished as accessories to the crime.
              Do you have a link for that? I hadn't heard that before.

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
                Bloodstained
                • Jan 2018

If Hilary would have won Director Comey might not have ever been heard from again. For what he did to her right before the election, the Clintons would have made him become one of their disappearing acts. Or that "suicide" in the park with two shots to the back of the head trick.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by CVCOBRA1 View Post
                  If Hilary would have won Director Comey might not have ever been heard from again. For what he did to her right before the election, the Clintons would have made him become one of their disappearing acts. Or that "suicide" in the park with two shots to the back of the head trick.
                  Comey has covered for the Clintons before when he was one of the investigators on Whitewater land and money-laundering scandal. He used the same basic template, that many criminal acts were committed, but no judge would see the case because it would be too hard to prove intent.
                  NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• 98Z
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
                    don't forget he was hillary's choice to head up the fbi....
                    what?!!?

Comment

• just_john
                      Chieftain
                      • Sep 2012

A whole text book could be written about the White Water cover-up and all the unmarked graves strung from Mena, Ark to Little Rick.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                        Chieftain
                        • Sep 2013

Just take Las Vegas for example, the largest mass shooting in the United States. Nothing is heard about that any more at all. Very, very little was explained after the fact. The whole investigation stinks of dead fish. If there is not some kind of cover up going on there I'll eat my hat. The liberal media is hiding something that they do not want to get out. If it fit their anti gun agenda they would be all over it. CNN every day.
                        I just love gun folks when it comes to the media. They whine when the media reports on something too much and they whine when they don't report on it enough. At the time it was going on, the gun folks were complaining how the media was covering Vegas too much. When gun folks don't like the information presented in the media, then the media is said to not be a credible source and that nothing from the media is trustworthy. When the information from the media is liked, then the credibility of the media is not brought into question.
                        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
                        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• LR1955
                          Super Moderator
                          • Mar 2011

CVC1:

It is impossible for any entity as large and as filled with infighting as the media, to 'cover up' anything. The fact is that the 'news' is a 24 hour cycle type of thing. Once a network sees its viewership start to drop when they air the same story over and over again, they dump the story and find some new horror to report.

As for the Las Vegas killer, I doubt anyone will know why he shot those people.

I am pretty sure that a bunch of Fox News folks would be on top of any sort of information that any media outlet was trying to cover up.

LR55

Comment

• LR1955
                            Super Moderator
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
                            I just love gun folks when it comes to the media. They whine when the media reports on something too much and they whine when they don't report on it enough. At the time it was going on, the gun folks were complaining how the media was covering Vegas too much. When gun folks don't like the information presented in the media, then the media is said to not be a credible source and that nothing from the media is trustworthy. When the information from the media is liked, then the credibility of the media is not brought into question.
                            DNS:

Simple questions for you.

Do you think the media in general is biased, prejudiced, and or bigoted against the private ownership of firearms by US Citizens?

Do you think the media in general is biased, prejudiced, and or bigoted against conservatism and conservatives?

LR55

Comment

• stanc
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2011

Just take Las Vegas for example, the largest mass shooting in the United States. Nothing is heard about that any more at all.
                              That's hardly surprising. It was covered 24/7 at the time, but was bumped from the news by the Parkland shooting, which was in turn bumped by the YouTube shooting.

The news coverage never remains permanently focused on a single incident. Attention always shifts to the most recent event. It's not a conspiracy. It's just a fact of life.

Comment

Working...
                              X