• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 98Z
    Warrior
    • Jan 2018

It's not the guns...

London murder rate beats New York, for a month, as stabbings surge.

Read all about it.

Killers are gonna kill. The "vehicle"they use will depend on whatever they can get their hands on. It's not a "gun" thing, and it's not an "Assault-fakename-whatever" thing. It's what they can get their hands on.

Limiting law abiding citizens in gun control will not stop a single thing. Killers will still kill...
  • biodsl
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2011

Saw that in the NY Times this morning. They're having a similar problem in Germany; an increase in knife violence.

While this country is embroiled in a shouting match over gun violence, Germany finds itself in an internal debate about the rise in knife violence. Unlike this country, though, many in Germany seem to be focused on finding the root cause and, hence, the solution. As The Local reports of Germany, "police statistics [show] that refugees and asylum seekers are significantly over-represented in violent crime statistics."

Titled "String of knife attacks further fuels debate over refugees and violence," the article begins by listing a series of violent knife attacks. Almost all of the attacks were done by male teenage refugees. The listed knife attacks are disturbing and the article concludes with the statement, "At least seven knife attacks were recorded last weekend alone."

Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• 98Z
      Warrior
      • Jan 2018

I can say with confidence, that the problem in Europe - no matter what country in Europe - is the immigrants. I'm not gonna say what immigration "group" I'm talking about, because I'll be called a racist... But people need to look at that. What's the primary immigration group (race, group,ethnicity, whatever), in Europe for the last decade? Yeah. You guessed it.

Trace it to the bottom line, and you can find the answer. The history is there, the results are there - but nobody wants to say it, for fear of being branded...

Comment

• biodsl
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2011

And no 2A guaranteeing handguns with which to protect yourself.
        Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

Working...
        X