• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Got Patton?
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2015

Beware of Microsoft Corp. using Windows 10+

If you don't already know about what Microsoft is doing, I would suggest researching extensively if you're using this operating system. Microsoft is not a friend of the gun community and your constitutional freedoms like the Second Amendment. You have to wonder why they are pushing so hard to give away Microsoft 10 operating system if your running something like Windows 7 and 8. I have computers running 7, also and every time I start up they want you to upgrade for free. I'm posting a link just for example. There are quite a few YouTube videos on this matter. I suggest that you find the one best for you and take action because Microsoft is fricken disgusting! They are gathering info on everything that you do by keystrokes, recording what you say, ect. if you don't know how to turn these things off during installation. Windows has these things already enabled when the operating system is installed. It's much deeper than just turning things off. Please watch this entire video just to get an idea.

Shields High Folks!

Last edited by Got Patton?; 12-28-2015, 02:30 AM.
    " PREPARE FOR THE UNKNOWN BY STUDYING THE PAST HOW OTHERS COPED WITH THE UNFORESEEABLE AND THE UNPREDICTABLE"
    - Gen. George S. Patton
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

And what does this have to do with the 2d Amendment?

Comment

• Got Patton?
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by LR1955 View Post
      And what does this have to do with the 2d Amendment?
      It applies to the 2d Amendment if you're buying guns and ammo online. How many and what type of guns you own and everything that you say about politics and your personal information. They don't need gun registration when Microsoft is compiling data on you. It's bad enough with the NSA. You don't think Microsoft isn't in bed with this Government and the anti 2d Amendment forces. They're apart of Agenda 21, Common Core and so on. Microsoft can record you from your computer's microphone. They can record keystrokes. You just have to watch the video and do your research. In this video, he stated that every time your computer does the automatic updates it can change your privacy settings without your permission and add new ones. If you guys don't think this is helpful information for the 2A, let me know. I would think people would want to know this regardless.
      Last edited by Got Patton?; 12-28-2015, 03:19 AM.
      " PREPARE FOR THE UNKNOWN BY STUDYING THE PAST HOW OTHERS COPED WITH THE UNFORESEEABLE AND THE UNPREDICTABLE"
      - Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Ok.... But that is what computer forums are useful for.
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Drift
          Warrior
          • Nov 2014

I'll go with something like.... "in order for the right to keep and bear arms to be of any use, you gotta know where the threats are coming from". Or something like that.

Comment

• GM2
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2015

Might want to read this Pat.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...efore-you-post!

Comment

• Got Patton?
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by GM2 View Post
              You say Pat. If you are talking to me... I read that. Do you want to explain yourself?
              Last edited by Got Patton?; 12-28-2015, 06:38 AM.
              - Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

• LR1955
                Super Moderator
                • Mar 2011

OK Guys.

This one is locked.

The 2A forum is for serious 2A discussions, not conspiracy theories.

LR55

Comment

Working...
                X