This will be us, if we lose the second amendment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Got Patton?
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2015

This will be us, if we lose the second amendment.

You guys have to see this. LMAO!! Sorry, it's a little off topic. This is obviously not the outcome, if we lost the Second Amendment. Just trying to lighten things up a little. It's very impressive that they can work together like that, but I laughed my arse off! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Korean Riot Police Use Ancient Roman Tactics

Last edited by Got Patton?; 12-24-2015, 06:25 PM.
    " PREPARE FOR THE UNKNOWN BY STUDYING THE PAST HOW OTHERS COPED WITH THE UNFORESEEABLE AND THE UNPREDICTABLE"
    - Gen. George S. Patton
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Looks like typical riot training to me, been there done that.

Comment

• GM2
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2015

I don't see what this has to do with the second amendment. All i see is idiots rioting and cops doing their job.

Comment

• JASmith
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by GM2 View Post
        I don't see what this has to do with the second amendment. All i see is idiots rioting and cops doing their job.
        Very true!

I am curious about how it turned out there were so few rioters. The police outnumbered them.

I am highly impressed by the discipline and clearly long training hours the officers had to have put in to show that degree of discipline and teamwork.

It is a good modern day illustration of why the barbarians had so much trouble fending off the legions. They did add a dimension to the ancient by cutting out individuals or small groups for capture. I don't recall reading about that class of tactic being attributed to the legions.

Other than the rioters using improvised weapons, however, I saw no direct connectionwith a 2A issue either.
        shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
        -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

This is a better example of what it would look like without the Second Amendment. http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...e-third-reich/

Comment

• Got Patton?
            Unwashed
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by GM2 View Post
            They were training. It wasn't a riot. I was joking. I posted it because I thought people would get a kick out of it, but obviously people think differently. I got one hell of a laugh out of it. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
            Last edited by Got Patton?; 12-24-2015, 05:34 PM.
            " PREPARE FOR THE UNKNOWN BY STUDYING THE PAST HOW OTHERS COPED WITH THE UNFORESEEABLE AND THE UNPREDICTABLE"
            - Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

• Got Patton?
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
              Looks like typical riot training to me, been there done that.
              Exactly!
              - Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

• Drift
                Warrior
                • Nov 2014

Still... they did well.

Comment

• JASmith
                  Chieftain
                  • Sep 2014

They did, and I understand better why there were so few "protesters" and so little contact.

Thanks for the link -- it is highly informative!

Merry Christmas to all!!
                  shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
                  -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

Working...
                  X