• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leftyman
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2015

greetings from the beehive state.

I can finally state I'm a grendel owner. This pleases me to no end. I was raised surrounded by hunting rifles of many calibers and types. My father and brother enjoy elk hunting immensely. There are few creatures so wily. My problem, as far as guns go, is being left-handed. Most firearms aren't lefty friendly. A couple years ago I was introduced to the ar platform. I admit it I fell hard. So versatile, so fun to shoot. I can't ever remember being excited to go shoot a 7mm and then try to swing a hammer the next day. But the .223 isn't exactly cut out to put down a wapity. This guy sold me on the virtues of the grendel and I'm convinced. Once explained the math, fps.,bullet weight retention, and multiple grain choices, I know the possibilities. Can't wait for October.
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard leftyman. What guy is that putting all those ideas into your head? Sounds like a real smooth-talker.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• leftyman
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

He's something alright, most I can't say and keep things pg

Comment

• PredatorDown
          Warrior
          • Jun 2014

Welcome to the horde! Whereabouts in Utah are you from?

Comment

• 65Whelen
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Welcome Lefty from another lefty. Looking forward to photos of your first elk with the Grendel. Good luck and enjoy the Horde.

Comment

• leftyman
              Bloodstained
              • Mar 2015

Raised in Sandy, currently in Riverton. We hunt down on the Manti-Lassale range, east of Fairview. Beautiful country but our camp is at 8640 feet, so hiking is arduous

Comment

Working...
              X