• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • customcutter
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

customcutter back on board

Been away for a while. Summer time business picked up, been busy having several kidney stones blasted in both kidneys and suffering with migraines. Got rid of the kidney stones and had 2 teeth pulled today that might have been affecting headaches. Hopefully health issues will settle down for a while.

Anyway back on board now, Never have really got to do any shooting with the Grendel, but look forward to stretching the legs out on it. Planning on doing some reloading with 123TSS's and 100TTSX's.

CC
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Welcome back, CC. I've had both stones and migraines, and recommend neither. Praying for your improved health, and looking forward to your range reports.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Welcome back. That sounds like torture right there.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• customcutter
        Warrior
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        Welcome back. That sounds like torture right there.
        Yes, I wouldn't wish kidney stones, or a "perforated appendix" on my worst enemy, well maybe EIT's on a terrorist. But the worst was when I had a gall bladder full of gangrene.

NF, thanks for the prayers. Hope yours are under control as well.

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by customcutter View Post
          Yes, I wouldn't wish kidney stones, or a "perforated appendix" on my worst enemy, well maybe EIT's on a terrorist. But the worst was when I had a gall bladder full of gangrene.

NF, thanks for the prayers. Hope yours are under control as well.
          Dam, did you desecrate an old Indian burial sight or something? Hope you feel better and welcome back.

Comment

• customcutter
            Warrior
            • Dec 2014

LOL, no just feel like it sometimes. Dad always said if it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any at all. I'd of rather gone with no luck at all...

Comment

• NugginFutz
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by customcutter View Post
              LOL, no just feel like it sometimes. Dad always said if it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any at all. I'd of rather gone with no luck at all...
              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Welcome back CC, all the last run of forum members should re- sign up, use all the orig. sign ins- etc.

Hope your health improves, think positive. We are a loyal bunch, who else would hang with a site that gets Bombed so much. We need to cure that issue.

Comment

• Drift
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2014

Glad you made it back on the board CC. I was out on a buggy ride with our friend "Bob" this weekend. Everybody saw lots of turkey but us. OTOH there are 3 of us hunting with Grendels this year. I'll get with you on the PM.

Comment

• customcutter
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2014

NF, SO, and Drift, great to be back. Hoping to try the Grendel out soon on paper at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X