• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skitty4gzus
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2014

New member from Michigan

Hi, I'm a novice shooter from Michigan. I wanted to build an AR I could actually do something with instead of just plink. I did alot of research and I feel like the 6.5 Grendel is the way to go. So I will be gathering information here about the build. I appreciate any feedback.

Where are you in MI? I'm in Fenton near Flint and also shoot up at MTC in Lake City. If you need any help with your Grendel build let me know. I also do Cerakote if you want to make it a real custom!

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• skitty4gzus
        Unwashed
        • Aug 2014

@Danco, I live in Bay City. I will let you know if I need any help, much appreciated!

Comment

• am4966
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2014

From Monroe MI here....in the process of thining through the parts I want for a build myself too
          12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
          Surge - Rugged Suppressor
          Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• skitty4gzus
            Unwashed
            • Aug 2014

nice, I've always wanted an AR and a few weekends back my brother gave me a brand new seekins forged lower to start a build. I was going to just throw together a quick 556 on the cheap and plink with it, but when I got to thinking I figured why not have something I can take into the woods and hunt with. Researched out balistics on different calibers and I landed on the 6.5 then the Grendel just became the obvious choice.

Comment

• Wheelhorse
              Warrior
              • May 2014

Welcome from NC!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X