• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Centsless
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2014

Newbie from OK

Hey guys, glad to finally be a part of the horde. I've been lurking around here for a few months now and finally broke down and decided to build a Grendel. I'm sitting here in Oklahoma waiting patiently on my upper from Precision to get here.
    PF Billet Upper, Krieger 24 inch 10 Fluted Threaded Barrel 1-8 Twist, PF LMD Brake, YHM TJ 15 inch handguard, PF NIB Carrier and Bolt,
    BCM Mod 3 Charging Handle, Ambush Tactical Stripped lower, Geissele SSA-E, Ergo Grip w/ Shelf, Magpul PRS, Vortex PST 6-24x50 FFP
  • Adam Lilja
    Warrior
    • Dec 2013

Hi

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Welcome aboard, hope the wait isn't too long.

Comment

• Centsless
        Unwashed
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Adam Lilja View Post
        Hi
        Thanks.

Originally posted by montana View Post
        Welcome aboard, hope the wait isn't too long.
        It should arrive 04/29. Ordered it 04/07.
        PF Billet Upper, Krieger 24 inch 10 Fluted Threaded Barrel 1-8 Twist, PF LMD Brake, YHM TJ 15 inch handguard, PF NIB Carrier and Bolt,
        BCM Mod 3 Charging Handle, Ambush Tactical Stripped lower, Geissele SSA-E, Ergo Grip w/ Shelf, Magpul PRS, Vortex PST 6-24x50 FFP

Comment

• SG4247
          Warrior
          • Aug 2013

Welcome!

Need to bring your self to the OKC gun club for the AR Steel match.

It is the last Saturday of every month. Open to the public so everyone is welcome.

Grendel ARs do pretty well in this match. We shoot 8" steel plates out to 500 meters (547 yards) on the long range course.

There is also a short course of fire, that is out to 300 meters for those guys with .223s ARs!

Check the OKC gun club web site for details or PM me if interested.

Glenn
          NRA F-Class Mid Range High Master

Comment

• Centsless
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by SG4247 View Post
            Welcome!

Need to bring your self to the OKC gun club for the AR Steel match.

It is the last Saturday of every month. Open to the public so everyone is welcome.

Grendel ARs do pretty well in this match. We shoot 8" steel plates out to 500 meters (547 yards) on the long range course.

There is also a short course of fire, that is out to 300 meters for those guys with .223s ARs!

Check the OKC gun club web site for details or PM me if interested.

Glenn
            Thanks Glenn. I will look into it for sure. To be honest, this gun will be able to perform beyond my ability. I'm from southeast OK where trees do not permit shots much past 300 yards. I am excited to try my luck out to 500+.

Comment

• NugginFutz
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2013

That's what chainsaws are for!!

Welcome to the Horde, Centsless.
              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Centsless
                Unwashed
                • Apr 2014

The lower is done. Tracking on the upper says it arrives tomorrow. The last piece is the Vortex, which is supposed to arrive by May 3rd.
                Attached Files

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

• customcutter

Welcome, you will like the Vortex.

Comment

• Centsless
                      Unwashed
                      • Apr 2014

Looks like something came in the mail from Precision Firearms today. Unfortunately I work 3 hours from home and can't see it until Friday. Hopefully my Vortex gets here by then, but tracking says Tuesday. I'll toss something on it to see what it does at 100 yards.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Centsless
                        Unwashed
                        • Apr 2014

Put it together this evening.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Dan
                          Bloodstained
                          • Aug 2013

Looks great!

Comment

• Centsless
                            Unwashed
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Looks great!
                            Shoots pretty well too.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X