• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoTxArms
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2013

Howdy from South Texas!

Hello, Horde... I'm not technically a new member, but I failed to remember my previous sign-on name/email address.

My name is Brandon, and I am the President and Founder of South Texas Arms, located south of San Antonio, Texas. I started the company with building Black Hole Weaponry 264LBC uppers for customers, and we've evolved into building all sorts of items.

We've utilized barrels from Lilja, Precision Firearms, and Black Hole, along with Liberty/Saturn and Alexander Arms.

We joined here to learn and support the community, not advertise. There's obviously lots of information here, as we've learned through lurking, and awaiting our activation. Thanks for the info thus far, and we look forward to contributing what we can to the group.

-B
    Brandon
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Welcome back, Brandon! The pickle barrel is in the back, so pull up a chair and enjoy the stay. Glad you re-enlisted!
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• SoTxArms
      Unwashed
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
      Welcome back, Brandon! The pickle barrel is in the back, so pull up a chair and enjoy the stay. Glad you re-enlisted!
      So long as there's bread 'n butter pickles in the back, I'll be glad to! LOL...
      Brandon

Comment

• Slappy
        Warrior
        • Feb 2014

God Bless Texas!! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• bluebird
          Bloodstained
          • Oct 2013

Welcome back!

Comment