Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightForce

Yes, another new member

Probably for the first time in my life, my very first post will be in the introduction section!

I've been building AR's for several years now and it's an enjoyable hobby that's turned into a "private club" as many of my friends are now enjoying their personally spec'd AR built by yours truly.

Many I've built are chambered in the .223 Remington. I have also built 2 chambered in the .300 Blackout plus an additional 2 chambered in the 6.8 SPC Remington.

I find the 6.5 Grendel fills the void for those shooters looking for something more powerful staying with the AR-15 platform. The 6.5 Grendel allows the shooter to use heavier, more aerodynamic bullets resulting in more downrange energy, less drop, superb accuracy, and engage targets accurately at greater distances....

Coming to you live from the Communist State of Massachusetts.....
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

A big welcome to the horde from the free side. Here it's pics or it didn't happen. That is if it's still legal to take pictures of those evil black guns in Massachusetts.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Welcome aboard Nightforce, great to here from you. working on AR's reminds me of when we were teenagers working on each others 4x4s. Then we would go 4 wheeling on the weekends before they created closed gates. Now we take our Advil and go shoot our guns at local matches. The Grendel is a great round that can fill a variety of needs.

Comment

Welcome Nightforce. Happy New Year!!

Comment

• dmsims21
          Warrior
          • Nov 2012

Welcome. I am a bit surprised that the handle "NightForce" wasn't already taken. It is a good one.
          www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• NightForce

Thanks for the warm Welcome!......

Originally posted by cory View Post
            A big welcome to the horde from the free side. Here it's pics or it didn't happen. That is if it's still legal to take pictures of those evil black guns in Massachusetts.
            When I'm asked if this or that is legal in Massachusetts I generally respond, "everything's illegal in Massachusetts"....it quickly defuses the "how about this or how about that"...LOL I'll have to take a shot or two of what I have, especially my new 6.8 build and post them...

Originally posted by dmsims21 View Post
            Welcome. I am a bit surprised that the handle "NightForce" wasn't already taken. It is a good one.
            I was thinking the same thing!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

Comment

Welcome. Yes, even Massholes are welcome here.

Comment

• wilecoyote
                Warrior
                • Jul 2013

Welcome aboard, good group on this board.

Comment

• customcutter

Better late than never, so welcome. Seems like you know your way around an AR.

Comment

Working...
                  X