Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great site! I've checked it often and this is my first post. I have an AR professionally built with Mega forged upper and lower, 18" Blackhole 1:9 fluted barrel with LBC chamber, RR two stage match trigger, etc. Starting with Hornady 123 grain match ammo and hand loading with 107 and 120 grain Match Kings and 100 and 120 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips. I am very pleased with the accuracy results. My access to ranges beyond 200 yards is limited so 200 yards has been my primary focus. The 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook has been a great resource and well worth the price.

Welcome aboard. Glad the Handbook is working out for you, and looking forward to seeing your groups at 200yds.

Comment

Howdy...where are you from(at)?

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Northwestern Washington just south of the San Juan Islands on Whidbey Island, escaping to Central Washington several times a year to get some hot weather and longer range steel and paper targets. I've hand loaded for many years and became intrigued by the 6.5 Grendel about two and a half years ago which also rekindled my interest in the AR platform. Specking out my AR just before the election contributed to a long build time with the final two trying to find an MPI bolt. Now the issue is getting a decent selection of powders. I'm still in the stage of mastering the rifle and new scope that went on it. Having previously lived in Wyoming for 10 years we've been to and through NM half a dozen times and sure enjoy your state but somehow never allocated time for the NRA Whitington Center facility.

Comment

• Sarge12486

I was in Oak Harbor for a couple years. Very beautiful part of the country ... when it's not gray outside.

Comment

• Longshot_34

Greetings and Salutations from Moses Lake!

Comment

Welcome. Glad to hear of your success with the Grendel.

Comment

There's an unofficial policy among the Horde, without pictures is didn't happen, only kidding. Sounds like your well equipped. Keep us posted on your progress. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

• bwaites
                    • Mar 2011

Welcome!!

Give us a heads up in the Moses Lake area and we'll have a get together!

Comment

Working...
                    X