• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dammitman
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

finally logged on,,,,

i have been reading and learning from this site for many months. i could not figure out why i i registered but couldnt post or see alot of photos or just about anything. well, finally figured it out. thanks for all the help allready! i have realy used alot of info from the site to just about complete my grendel.
  • babaganoush
    Warrior
    • Jan 2013

Welcome to the horde. 6 months is a long time to sit on the sidelines.
    Last edited by babaganoush; 06-12-2013, 09:10 PM.
    "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Welcome! 6 months IS a long time, especially cause you didn't log on! At least you could read the info though. LOL

Comment

• dammitman
        Warrior
        • Dec 2012

yes its pretty pitiful i didnt figure out the site sooner but really i just needed info on everything. actually i have finally just got down to one final order to have a complete rifle. and it should be here very soon. what am i missing?

Comment

• babaganoush
          Warrior
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by dammitman View Post
          yes its pretty pitiful i didnt figure out the site sooner but really i just needed info on everything. actually i have finally just got down to one final order to have a complete rifle. and it should be here very soon. what am i missing?
          That depends on what you have. Care to list your present assets? I'm sure that we can sort out the missing bits pretty quickly.
          "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• dammitman
            Warrior
            • Dec 2012

actually i have everything except the barrel. that has been on order now since jan. but i did send shilen a bolt from LBC and i am pretty sure its gonna get here in the next week or so. i have a lower ready, upper ready to assemble as soon as i get the barrel, several hundred rounds of factory ammo of different types, brass, several types of bullets, primers, powders, dies, and on and on. i am relaly burned out on the whole thing but then i get something else in i foregot i ordered and get back onboard. i last got in many many magazines from ASC i had ordered months ago. too much fun!

Comment

Well if you been around for six months you know that without pictures it didn't happen. Look forward to pics of your soon to be completed Grendel and then range reports which are required. Just kidding but they are appreciated. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

• Variable
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
                  Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                  We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• wheelguner
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2011

Interesting name. For the longest time I thought my name was dammitjim because of how often my father started anything he said to me with that word. Welcome aboard!

Comment

• mperry1945
                      Unwashed
                      • Oct 2012

What issues did you fix to be able to finally post? If you describe how you fixed your account, maybe others that are having similar problems will also be able to post. I am asking because I have a friend who also can read postings, but can not see photos and post replies. He gets a message saying he does not have access to this page, or something like that.

Comment

• babaganoush
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by mperry1945 View Post
                        What issues did you fix to be able to finally post? If you describe how you fixed your account, maybe others that are having similar problems will also be able to post. I am asking because I have a friend who also can read postings, but can not see photos and post replies. He gets a message saying he does not have access to this page, or something like that.
                        It may have something to do with his account not being validated by a mod or admin, yet. I suggest you ask your friend pm hanka or bwaites.

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• leopard6.5

dammitman: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

Comment

Working...
                          X