X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge12486

FNG from Northern Virginia

Good afternoon everyone,

Fairly new to shooting outside of Navy weapons quals. Finally started acquiring my own weapons a little over a year ago and I've been thoroughly enjoying it.

Got an RRA 5.56 last spring and have enjoyed shooting it until all the ammo dried up. Read about the Grendel around and it immediately caught my attention. After doing some research I purchases an AA upper last december and I'm patiently awaiting it. I've been able to piece a lower together and just waiting for my upper and a RRA 2-stage trigger.

Really nice, tight-knit group here and your posts have already been very helpful.

Props to the horde.

-Sarge
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome! Always nice to have another veteran on board! Thanks for your service!

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Welcome to the Grendel forum, hope your ammo and Grendel upper show up soon.

Comment

Welcome. Used to live in Arlington myself...beautiful area there.

Comment

• leopard6.5

Sarge12486: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

You should enjoy the Grendel it's a sweet shooter. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

• Sarge12486

LRRPF52,

Yeah, I've been stationed here for a year and a half, really nice area. A nice change from Whidbey Island, WA where I was stationed before.

Comment

Working...
                X