New guy from windy new mexico.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babaganoush View Post
    Clovis?! That's not New Mexico. That's considered West Texas!

Just kidding, of course. Welcome to the board. That is some awfully flat land, out there, though. Not much to keep that prairie wind from blowing through. If you can stand the drive, there are a couple of ranges in the Albuquerque area where you can shoot 700 - 1000 yards (Zia and Del Norte Gun Clubs). Both are private, but I believe that there are some members on this board that can, with the right incentive, take you in as a guest.
    I belong to Del Norte and go out there twice a week(on weekdays).

Comment

• takiniteasy88

I think with the money I already spend on shooting paying for 6 hours of gas might make me a single man.

Comment

• babaganoush
        Warrior
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by takiniteasy88 View Post
        I think with the money I already spend on shooting paying for 6 hours of gas might make me a single man.
        Yeah, well maybe if you convince your bride that she needs a shopping trip in the "big city", and that your'e going to turn her loose in the stores for a few hours. No - wait. Uh, never mind. You did mention money already being an issue, and I can't see this idea turning out well.
        "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Working...
        X