Hello from Texas (the least Texas part of Texas, but still Texas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stcode3 View Post
    Hmmm. I ordered an Upper from PF back in October of 2012 and still dont have it. I cant even get them to return my emails. I hate to talk bad about folks in this climate where we all have to stick together but I'm at a loss what to do. PF has had my $$ for 5 months and its about time I get a product.
    Did you order an item that was in stock? When I ordered, the website said to call. This is all from memory, so it may not be 100%. I spoke directly to Mark Hostetter (I believe him to be the owner) and he gave me the rundown. Basically, either they had the items in stock and if so, then there would be a 13-16 week wait (or something like that). That was just to get through the line of orders. If the items were not in stock (which is why they wanted you to call, vice just placing the order), they had no idea how long the wait would be.

So, its possible that they are waiting on your parts to arrive. They were pretty up front with me and I appreciated it. If I had ordered something they did not have in stock, I have no idea how long it would take to get the item.

He seemed like a genuine guy when I talked to him and they delivered quicker than I was promised. Hopefully all gets sorted out for you.

Comment

There have been emails exchanged over the last few months. Last time i had to start a thread here just to get a responce. I'm very frustrated.

Comment

received my Grendel reloading dies week before last, after ordering last November! welcome to the forum, it gets better from here. All this information and so little time to read it all! Use the search alot.

Comment

Howdy Neighbor

Comment

Working...
          X