Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Been lurking for awhile. Back in the shooting game after a 20 year layoff. I read about a 1.19 in group and got hooked. BTW anyone know what that load was? Interests are small groups on long range paper.

regards

Welcome. At what range was the 1.19" group? That's more than doable with most Grendels out there. It becomes impressive at 200, 300, and 400yds if you can shoot a 1.19" group. 1.19" is the worst my Grendel will shoot so far.

Comment

• Taylormade

Welcome to the group

Comment

Sub-MOA is not unusual actually it's more the norm. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

• Variable
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

MOA usually isn't that hard with the Grendel in an AR platform. Welcome aboard!
          Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
          We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• leopard6.5

JLB: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

Comment

welcome to the horde! hope you enjoy

Comment

• skyfish
                Warrior
                • Mar 2011

You guys are making me feel bad, MOA is not easy really. Now my bolt guns yes, my AR's. They tease me, I just have a light weight 5.56 and it more of a 1.25". But for what I use it for. It works. My Grendel is right at 1 MOA really. Now and then, I'll get .5", feel all good, then I'll through an inch or so group.

Glad to have you here.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2012

Are you using a floated upper and good glass or digital optics from a rest sir (gents)?

Comment

Working...
                  X