Howdy from texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from texas

have read on this forum for some time now....seems like a lot of good people here.......lots of knowledge....I'm looking forward to learning from you folks..

I am working on a Grendel build currently...really like the round...
    and the hopes of Wolf steel ammo coming out sometime in 2013...(fingers crossed)
    should help defray the cost of plinking a little..

I have built some other ARs and really have been happy with results so far..

Welcome Oldman
    Where in Texas?

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

Welcome Aboard!
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome. What type of build are you doing? Let us know if there is anything you need we can help with. Will you be hand-loading? Check out the new 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook:

Comment

• leopard6.5

oldman2: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

PS- you might want to put your state designation in your profile so it shows up when you post on the forum.

It let's other members know if they are in your area if you need help with anything.

Comment

Welcome to the horde!

Comment

• Variable
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
              Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
              We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Thanks guys

Live a little west of Houston..near El Campo

Trying to build a Grendel with a little more accuracy than a daily plinker.....thinking about a 20" barrel ..for target shooting...and hogs...
                But it seems that my eyes will be the weakest link in the accuracy formula...lol

I don't reload....YET...but I have a couple buddies that do...and they have me just about ready to jump off into that addiction also..

The reloading book is a must have... ...if not for me...at least for my buddies to reload for me....with a little coaxing...and buying some dies for them..
                Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2013, 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Welcome, fellow South Texan. There's a gunshop on 59 South, between El Campo and Victoria, next to motorcycle dealership that had Hornady Grendel in stock, last I'd checked, if you're hunting loaded ammo. You've picked the right forum, certain, lots of shared knowledge here.

Comment

Now that your into the Grendel, the Handbook is a must read and well worth the money. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

R&M firearms?...haven't been there in a while....but I will be there today...to stock up!!
                      thanks..

Comment

Working...
                      X