• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joseph5
    Warrior
    • Oct 2012

Hello from Montana.

I finally got my upper ordered from Alexander Arms. It is an Overwatch with a 24" barrel that I am really looking forward to shooting and reloading for and I am sure I will have 6-8 months at least to get ammo, dies,and more powder and primers. I live in Ryegate which is a little town in the middle of no where with lots of good shooting around it. I have been lurking here for a little while and have learned a lot. I also got the reloading book which is a lot handier than going back and forth from one website to the next. I spent 6 years in the Army which seems like an eternity ago and I never thought I would have to explain to people that I was in the first Gulf War. That is what time, overeating, underexercising, and a 3 year old will do to a guy

Welcome! Great to have you aboard, and glad to hear the Reloading Handbook is of use to you. We put a lot of effort into it. Great to have another vet as well.

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard Joseph! Thanks for your service! I'm a Gulf 1'er, and there are others here as well.
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

Another Montana boy, Welcome and you will love the Grendel.

Comment

• leopard6.5

Joseph: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

PS- you might want to put your state designation in your profile so it shows up when you post on the forum.

It let's other members know if they are in your area if you need help with anything.

Comment

• Taylormade

Welcome!

Comment

• Joseph5
              Warrior
              • Oct 2012

Thankyou all. I figured out how to add information to my profile so it is more complete. I have been doing a lot of reading here since October and the thing that continues to show is the willingness to help when people have questions and the respect and lack of bickering. It is really nice as there aren't to many places on the web that this happens.

Comment

Welcome to the Horde. It's a good group, enjoy.

Comment

• txgunner00
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Howdy!
                  NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Joseph5
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

Thanks, I am looking forward to a lot of fun with my Grendel.

Comment

Welcome to the horde. Thanks for your service.

Comment

Working...
                      X