Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bullmastiff

Been away for a while......

The past several years have been pretty crazy for me. Some of you may remember me, some may not. No biggie, I read more than I posted. When the old site crashed, it kind of screwed up my 6.5 addiction. I still took mine out to shoot from time to time, but I didn't have any place really to check on load data and such. And then when the new site got up, I made one post, and then never had any time to come back. For load data, I've been using mostly TAC and X-term, so I will be busy going through all the load info and see what you guys have cooked up. I'll also have to go check out what some of you guys have come up with in the way of hunting rigs.... Just thought I would post and say hi, and that I'm back, but time to get back to picking out what hunts I'm going on this year.
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Howdy!
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Welcome back Bullmastiff!
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Good to have ya back!

John
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Welcome back bull-m. I remember you from the old site. Lots more load data here-ask away!

Comment

• RangerRick

Welcome back. It's really kind of interesting the innovations in powders the last few years. Lot's of good stuff.

RR

Comment

Working...
                  X