X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Badd Kharma

New Guy from Texas

Hey guys
    New to Grendels, mainly exploring for a build. 8 ar-15 all except one in 223' the other in .204 ruger

Here to ask questions and gather info and learn

welcome to the horde badd! there is a lot of experience on this forum, so ask away, youll get good info!

Comment

Welcome, you near San Antonio?

Comment

Welcome aboard-and another right outside SA. You're going to like it here!

Comment

• Badd Kharma

No I am in Dallas

Quick question does Satern still make barrels in 6.5 Grendel?

Comment

• txgunner00
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Howdy! 3 new Texas members in 3 days. It's a conspiracy I tell ya'.
            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Come on now gunner....... you know texas is the gun loving state. The more the merrier.

Welcome BK. I am in the Dallas area as well. Good to see another local.

Comment

• txgunner00
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mwilkins View Post
                Come on now gunner....... you know texas is the gun loving state. The more the merrier.

Welcome BK. I am in the Dallas area as well. Good to see another local.
                Absolutely, that's what I meant. The conspiracy is us Texans are taking over!

I've been meaning to start something of a Texas "hometown" thread where we can arrange a get together. Maybe I'll do that now...

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

Comment

• Variable
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Badd Kharma View Post
                  No I am in Dallas

Welcome aboard!

Satern: They did make true grendel barrels, then they didn't, and now they are back again (they reported that they are switching back over to offering them again here on the board). I don't know how long the switch will take, or if they already accomplished it yet, but personally if I wanted a Satern I'd just give them a ring and verify before/as I placed the order. They make good barrels for sure, so I'd be pretty happy with one in a true SAAMI spec grendel chamber.
                  Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                  We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

Welcome, BK!

John
                    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome Badd!!

Comment

Originally posted by Badd Kharma View Post
                        No I am in Dallas

they have started back production on grendel barrels, although getting one will take waiting till sept- oct. I was hooked on satern barrels until I joined here and was told about other great barrels for the grendel.I ended up ordering one from templar customs and Bob told me 6 wks. Expect it in 3-4 wks (hopefully)
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• txgunner00
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Satern makes fine barrels and are worth the wait IMO if you can stand it. I'm considering placing an order just to squirrel one away until I need it. However, as ricsmall said, there are others that perform just as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X