• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eggman918
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2023

New Guy from Arizona's Central Highlands

Been gaining knowledge from Y'All for over a year now, you have a great data base....Thank You.
    Finally decided to take the plunge and join, I'm a retired machinist who is fortunate enough to have a nice if small shop at home.
    Life long casual shooter and small game hunter as well as self taught "gunsmith" but can you be a machinist and a shooter and NOT be some level of gunsmith I think not.
    I'm new to the AR as well as the Grendel but not the 6.5mm, a 6.5x55 Swede was my first foray into gunsmithing when I took a $75.00 Big5 sale Mauser and made a hell
    of a shooter for very little coin. Being a good citizen I invested my government covid checks on AR projects while the world was locked down and as they as they rest is history.
    my current project is a Grendel AR with 20" Wilson Combat barrel rifle length system with a home made brake upper is from AMT as is the lower which has a Geissele hi-speed national match trigger.
    toped with a Viper PST II, It's use is just my "toy' where I live I have ranges to 200 yards 10 minutes from the house and 30 minuets away a safe coinvent place to shoot as far as I could ever dream of shooting so the plan is to see just what We can get out of each other including reloading if supplies are ever available on a regular basis.
    Thanks for having me,
    Steve E.
  • JASmith
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun!
    shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, EM8, from the great nation of Texas! Looks like you're off to a great start! How 'bout some pix!

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Welcome to the horde from Wisconsin eggman .

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum eggman918!

Comment

• StoneHendge
            Chieftain
            • May 2016

Welcome aboard from Prescott!
            Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Old Bob
              Warrior
              • Oct 2019

Welcome to vile horde from the New Mexico "Central Highlands"
              I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

Working...
              X