• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnuffySmiff
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2021

Howdy from extreme NE Georgia!

How y'all doin'? Good I hope. I been looking for a place like this. The more I research the more I like this 6.5mm Grendel cartridge. Got lots of questions and done found a few answers here already. Thanks fer having me.
  • shrade
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2020

Welcome from eastern Nebraska. A wealth of info here, enablers all.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum SnuffySmiff!

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, SS, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us of your goals and your grocery list and we'll gladly help you spend your next Stimulus check.

Comment

• sundowner
          Chieftain
          • Nov 2017

Welcome to the horde from Wisconsin .

Comment

• SnuffySmiff
            Unwashed
            • Feb 2021

Originally posted by just_john View Post
            Welcome to the clan, SS, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us of your goals and your grocery list and we'll gladly help you spend your next Stimulus check.

Many thanks to John and to all of you. I'm right glad to be here! FWIW, I've never met a Texan I didn't like (well, maybe LBJ but I was just a kid, back then) BTW, did ya know a 14-year-old Georgia girl had a really big part in the Texas state flag? 'Twas way before our time but you Texans thought so much of her that y'all and a Georgia governor had her disinterred and then reburied in Texas soil. See: https://genealogytrails.com/geo/craw..._troutman.html

Now then, where's my 'stimulus' money?!? Like it would do me much good now (HA! Don't EVEN get me started!!!) I got a pair of DPMS stripped upper and lower sets in ATACS AU camo from JSE Surplus a few years ago and have built both in 5.56 Would like to convert one over to 6.5 G but it seems there are very few barrels available. Bolts are even more scarce. And does the bigger bolt and cartridge require a bigger carrier? Yeah, I got a question or 200... like why did a dumb hillbilly like me decide to get into another platform in the midst of the biggest gun, gun parts, and ammo shortage in my life? I reckon I just like doin' things the hard way...

Comment

Working...
            X