New member, excited to be a part of this community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr.dro
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2020

New member, excited to be a part of this community!

Optic: Primary Arms 1-6x24mm SFP Gen III Illuminated Riflescope K.I.S.S. reticle
    Muzzle Device: VG6 Precision Epsilon 65 BBSS
    Charging Handle: Strike Industries AR Charging Handle
    Magazine: E-Lander 6.5 Grendel AR Magazines - 17rd

I just recently ordered the optic so I'm pretty excited about trying that out, and the stock I borrowed from my Ruger 556 for now but I'm thinking about going with the Luth-AR MBA-3. Eventually I will upgrade the optic as well, but for now I need to get comfortable with it at 100-200 yards and the SFP Gen 3 has great reviews.

So, that's about it for introduction! Looking forward to your suggestions and advice, especially when it comes to preferred hunting loads for the 18" barrel.

Thanks,
    Dr. Dro.
    Attached Files
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Comment

• dr.dro
      Unwashed
      • Oct 2020

Thanks for the tips, VASCAR2! I actually noticed how hard it is to unload them, very good to know! Do you have any recommendations in terms of other mags? Since I'm mostly going to be using it for hunting I don't care if it's lower capacity (even though there are no restrictions in VA in regards to capacity), but quality is definitely important.

This is also very interesting, I'll certainly keep this in mind! The only problem is actually finding the primers you mentioned, which seems to be impossible these days...

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Welcome to the Horde from Wisconsin , looks like you have all the parts for a great gun , happy shooting .

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Last edited by VASCAR2; 10-30-2020, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• just_john
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, DD, from the great nation of Texas! Looks like you're off to a great start, good looking build.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

Working...
              X