• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 65fan
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2020

New member - just saying hi

Hello!

I am pretty new in the AR-platform owner realm. I bought a LWRC ICDI with a SSA-E Geissele trigger earlier this year and wouldn't be able to say how much I love it enough to do the sentiment justice. However, I come from the world of bolt rifles and simply love my 6.5 Grendel. Below, I'll throw some pics down of it: Howa 1500 mini-action in a Boyd's Coyote rippled stock. She was shooting sub-moa when I had just glass bedded her, but is even better now that I basically redid the whole bedding but added pillars (sorry, I don't have any pics of groupings since adding the pillar bedding). The results below were with using Hornady black 123g.

All that being said, I have decided to buy a new 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR. I have been seeing some posts on here about talking to Mark at PF, and even though I kind of had something chosen already, I may have to switch out depending on how that all goes.

Anyway, hi!
    Attached Files
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum 65fan! 6.5 Grendel firearms have a way of multiplying.

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Welcome to the Horde from Wisconsin .

Comment

• just_john
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, 65f, from the great nation of Texas! What part of the world are you in? You are off to a great start! Many of us started off with bolt guns and then came to realize how much "fun" the self-feeders are. Only downside to them is that they tend to have bigger appetites and run up a taller feed bill.

Comment

• CJW
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2019

Proud to have you with us

Chuck

Comment

Working...
            X