• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metalnephrine
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2020

G'mornin'!

Thanks for welcoming me into this little corner of the interwebz. I'm relatively new to the AR platform (built my first two starting in January) and I'm hooked. I wanted to build a hunting rig that will hold it's own out to several hundred yards and that led me to the Grendel.

I have both receivers waiting for some TLC, a barrel, bcg, and a handguard on the way, so I'm starting down the rabbit hole! I look forward to learning with you all and gawking at some nice rifles!

Thanks!
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• kmon
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2015

Welcome to the Horde, be careful Grendels have a way of multiplying which is really a good thing

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum metalnephrine!

Comment

• just_john
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, Me, from the great nation of Texas! We understand, and are somewhat sympathetic to your goals. Tell us what part of the world you are in and about your grocery list and we can help you spend the reat of your stimulus money. And, do be careful. As stated above, Grendels have a way of procreating when no one is looking.

Comment

• FLshooter
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2019

Comment

• metalnephrine
              Unwashed
              • Apr 2020

Thanks all. I'm planted firmly in the midwest. I have my first builds shopping list nearly complete, I'm now down to picking up a charging handle, an optic, and some ammo.

I'm waiting on the barrel, handguard, and magazines to magically appear.

Comment

Working...
              X